Godlove, Mayhall, Dutcher & Rabon is Lawton/Ft. Sill's oldest law firm.
Our firm was founded by W.W. Godlove in 1945 and has provided continuous comprehensive legal services in all practice areas to clients in Southwest Oklahoma. In addition to providing high quality services to our clients, our lawyers' commitment to civic and charitable involvement is unrivaled in the community. Members of the firm hold or have held leadership positions in the Comanche County and Oklahoma Bar Associations. A majority of its members are 3rd or 4th generation Lawtonians.
Our firm practices in a comfortable historic home in downtown Lawton which was built in 1917.